Friday, January 16, 2009

Brave New World

I can't think on paper anymore, so here goes...

A destitute man finds reason

To fashion a new spirit

In every moment of defiance

Hope springs from the flower of courage


In every debacle I see promise

Every blow is but a brick

One more stone in a mighty edifice

For a world far far better

I know you don’t find it

But I see it tall and inviting

A more radiant smile I have

Yet to see from a woman


The tower all aglow with mystery

An impish charm surrounds it

Long languorous curls descend

In thin wisps they brush my face

Searing my skin one moment

And whipping a gentle breeze after


The dark eye holds me still

Commands me with delicate grace

My palpitating heart must in her coil

Tremble and abandon reason


My every living second must behold

Her beauty but from a distance

My past has proven me unworthy

The gilded halls are just a dream

6 comments:

Megha said...

Hmm..

Megha said...

Hmmmm...

Fugitive said...

hmmmm??? :)

Mastram said...

Hmmm... :)

Megha said...

kaash..hum bhi dekh paate ye nazara!!

Mastram said...

dude.. it's been a yr!.. so nowadays u r SO busy ahem ahem that u have stopped blogging :P